Enforcement of Court Orders

Time with your children is precious, especially when that time is broken up due to your children's time spent with their other parent. When your time is taken away from you or is completely disregarded by the other parent, you have every right to be upset and to want to find a way to put an end to that behavior.

Michigan Attorney Helping You Enforce Your Court Order

Stacy L. Van Dyken provides compassionate support to clients who are seeking the enforcement of a parenting time order or support order. Stacy is an aggressive advocate on behalf of her clients, and she fights to ensure that their court-ordered time is provided to them. Contact Stacy L. Van Dyken online or call her at (616) 776-3902 if you wish to seek enforcement of your court order.

Seeking Sanctions in Enforcement of Court Order Hearings

Either party's minor violation of a court order provides the other party with the ability to seek enforcement of that court order, as well as potential sanctions. As your attorney, Stacy will compile all necessary information and documents to support your enforcement request, and she will represent you in court. With more than 10 years of legal experience, she is skilled at trial preparation and is quick on her feet in court. As timing and preparation make or break a request for the enforcement of a court order, my experience can be quite valuable for you.

In situations involving the loss of parenting time due to actions by the other party, Stacy can help you seek sanctions against that party, as well as help you get extra time to spend with your children to make up for the lost time. Stacy will do everything that she can to ensure your relationship with your child is protected now and in the future.

Contact a Lawyer with Enforcement of Court Orders Experience

Stacy L. Van Dyken has the experience and dedication you want by your side when you have to go back to court to enforce your existing court order. Contact Stacy L. Van Dyken today to begin putting her experience to work for you.



  Waters Building Grand Rapids Michigan, Attorney Stacy Van Dyken

At the Grand Rapids law office of Stacy L. Van Dyken, P.C., we conveniently serve clients throughout West Michigan, including the cities of Holland, Muskegon, and Grand Haven and throughout Kent County, Ottawa County, Allegan County, Barry County, Newaygo County, Montcalm County, and Ionia County.